Health and Safety
Important Update From Prosper Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our most important priority. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
At Prosper Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we are filling the guidance from the Center for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures throughout the store, we have:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Cancelled large meetings and travel throughout our company
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
If you do not feel well or would rather not visit a store, please utilize our website to browse inventory, set an appointment, or chat with us. If you have any concerns about an existing sales or service appointment, we would be happy to reschedule.
- We have options to purchase a vehicle from your home, and we will give complimentary delivery within 20 miles of our dealership.
- If you are in any of the high-risk categories and need to service your vehicle, we will be happy to arrange for pick up and return of the vehicle you need serviced.
The safety and well being of our community and staff is our top priority. We will continue to keep you updated on our safety practices and changes we make. Thank you for your continued support; we appreciate every one of you!
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.